It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:54 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:34 pm 
Greenhorn

I have an extra in front on Marc's side cost was $62 and dinner must be ordered ($25 min) and arrival must be by 7pm Friday in Pasadena or the venue may give the seat to someone else. It's right in front no one in front of the seats. If interested please let me know via pm. I will be there and we can exchange at the door. I posted it on FB as well feel free to hit me on the old horn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 am 
Greenhorn

seems like a weird ass venue for a rock show. do people really sit at tables and eat dinner the whole time?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:15 am 
Greenhorn

I didn't see the Crowes when they played at the Coach House way back when but it's a very similar setting.. The same company owns all of the venues in LA/OC where the MagpieS are playing this week and they are all set up the same way except St.Rocke. They serve dinner before the show starts that's why early arrival is required if you want to sit in front. The place in Pasadena is relatively new I've only been there once but it's the closest to where I'm staying nowadays and it's a Friday show.. It's been a long time since I've been to the Coach House however I've seen some really good Rock shows there in the past including Gregg Allman Band back in the 80s when he had Johnny Neel and Dan Toler in the band also I've seen the Dregs there and a great show by The Georgia Satellites when
Dan Baird and Mauro we're still in the band. also Molly Hatchet and I've also seen Al Di Meola there and probably a couple others that I can't recall it's a pretty good venue overall or it was back then

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 pm 
Greenhorn

They ROCKED it was a great show Marc was incredible and so was Rich and Sven was amazing they are a really great band I think they could do away with the singer and let Marc sing about 5 or 6 more songs but Shalomor absolutely killed and I loved that they played Big Time which I think Neil should play at every show and I was lucky enough to see him do it a few times back in the day. Don't bother showing up early if they require it because it's not enforced and it's ridiculous how much they squeezed the seats in front together and management will know for sure if I spend $60 plus food to see a show you had better not squeeze me in like a sardine totally unacceptable I will never buy a table at any of their venues again that said it was thrilling to see those guys playing together again a great way to kick off the new year! I SAID THRILLING! Dawes tonight! If only Duane was in town and I know Marc is busy maybe @breakmirrors might show or Mandy I think it will be epic regardless they have a hard bar to jump!